- 110 E Wade St, Oxford, GA 30054
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath
- This traditional 4 sided brick home is located less than a mile from Oxford College & close to downtown Covington! The home is ready & waiting for its new owner. It would make a fantastic starter for a first time home buyer or for someone ready to downsize. The backyard is completely fenced & ready for a summer barbeque. There are 2 outbuildings on the property & one is set up for a workshop. Inside the home there are 3 bedrooms & a bath. The original hardwood flooring has been refinished and is gleaming throughout ...
- 25 Bermuda Ct, Covington, GA 30016
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths
- This grande dame of a home is ready and waiting for its new owner! Built in 2001, this original owner has maintained this home so well! Lovely brick front home located in a well maintained neighborhood with great curb appeal. Entering through the front door brings you to the main foyer where making a left leads to the formal dining room or walking straight to the family room. The master suite is located on the main floor and has an oversized bathroom with a walk in closet. At the back of the home an office has been ...
- 375 Smith Store Rd, Covington, GA 30016
- 5 Beds · 5 Baths
- Welcome to the Hollywood of the South! Enjoy life here at your own private estate. This exquisite southern colonial home is a classic beauty waiting for you. As you enter this 12.02 acre estate, through the automatic wrought iron gate, take in the views of old pecan trees, fruit trees and the enticing gazebo. The grounds feature an expansive front and back yard with various flora, ornamental shrubbery, & established rose gardens. You can create to your heart's content in the immense workshop or easily convert it to ...
- 305 Anderson Cir, Covington, GA 30016
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths
- Tired of cheaply built homes? Solid and quality are two of the best things about this home. The home has 3 bedrooms and a full bath upstairs, with real hardwood floors. Main floor has living room, dining room, kitchen, den, bedroom and a full bath. There is also a full basement. This home does need some remodeling and updating, but if you are looking for a home that has personality, character and is solidly built, here it is! Did I mention that it also has a 20x22 separate garage/workshop, and that it sits on 3.4 a ...
- 902 Pinecrest Cir SW, Lilburn, GA 30047
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths
- PRICE IMPROVEMENT!! Lovely 3 bedroom/2 bathroom ranch home located in a well established neighborhood. This home was built to last! It is a four sided brick home with a two car garage. A screened and covered porch in the back offers the perfect place for sitting and relaxing. Close to all amenities, but you would never know it with how quiet it is. Inside you will find a beautiful fireplace. The formal dining space and living room are open and create an airy atmosphere. Traditional kitchen cabinetry that is all the ...
- 1570 Butler Bridge Rd, Covington, GA 30016
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1080 Sqft
- This property will take your breath away! Farmhouse charm w/ 37+/- acres w/ 1000' on South River. Land has cross fencing for horses. House has over 1000 sq ft w/ 16 stalls attached. The home has 3 bdrms, 1.5 baths, kitchen, living room, laundry room, sitting room. Home has just been updated throughout. The land has pastures, trails, river frontage & hardwoods. This place is so close to everything yet feels like you are miles away from it all. You must really see it to see the amazing place that it is. So much poten ...
- 1026 Monticello Dr, Monroe, GA 30655
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2568 Sqft
- Who says you can't have it all, because I have found the place where you can have it all. It's not too big. It's not too small. It's just right. The main floor has 3 bedrooms & 2 full baths. The way the floorplan is designed, you can enjoy your down time in the big master suite while guests or the kids are on the other side of the house. Sit by the fireplace in your great room after having a cozy meal in your large dining room. Head to the basement for a little play time. End the night by going out to the back deck ...
- 1082 Campbell Rd, Covington, GA 30014
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1560 Sqft
- Looking for some peace and quiet? You have found the perfect house. This home has everything that you need with plenty of room to make memories. The large vaulted great room has the coziest fireplace to ease your stress away. Enjoy the privacy that your master bedroom has, complete with it's own private full bathroom. 2 extra bedrooms on the other side of the home ensures that your guests have plenty of room too. This home also has an extra spacious living room with it's own separate entrance. Entertain the night a ...
- 8146 N Links Dr N Unit North and South, Covington, GA 30014
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2419 Sqft
- Looking for personality and charm? Ready to feel like you are in the carribean? Here it is! Great 3 bd/2.5 ba with hardwood floors and custom colors throughout. Big kitchen with pantry to create something yummy. Enjoy dinnertime in formal dining room or find a good book to read or movie to watch in the separate library/office/media room. Master suite has a double vaulted ceiling & check out the plethora of room in the master bath. Enjoy a hot soak in the garden tub or steam up the separate shower. One of the best f ...
- 4207 Old Wood Dr, Conyers, GA 30094
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2387 Sqft
- Seriously why pay more for a home that doesn't have any xtras? Here's the xtras: detached garage, privacy fenced back yard, monstrous screened in back porch, that is just on the outside! Inside 3 bdrm/2 baths w/dining rm, big gr8t rm, big laundry rm, master bdrm w/trey ceilings. Master bath has soaking tub, sep. shower, dbl vanities & a water closet 2 ensure privacy. Gr8t room ready 4 movie night w/ surround sound+Speakers in place. Hdwd floors, gas fireplace, kitchn w/ brkfst bar, pantry, & a ginormous bonus rm. S ...
- 3330 SE Salem Cv Trl, Conyers, GA 30013
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1533 Sqft
- Great 3 bedrooms 2 bath home close to everything. Big bedrooms, big living room, dining room and a sunroom. Low maintenance exterior and low maintenance yard. Living room has a pretty fireplace with gas logs to relax beside. This home is perfect if you are looking to downsize and enjoy a simpler style of life.
- 245 Christian Woods Dr SE, Conyers, GA 30013
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1431 Sqft
- HEAR YE! HEAR YE! IT DOESN'T REQUIRE A KING'S RANSOM TO BUY A HOME W/ QUALITY CONSTRUCTION, IN A ESTABLISHED NEIGHBORHOOD & UPGRADES TOO. BE YE WARNED! THIS DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH HAS BEEN POLISHED AND READY FOR THE BALL! SO LISTEN CLOSELY TO WHAT I AM ABOUT TO PROCLAIM. NEW ITEMS INCLUDE: HDWD FLRS THRUOUT, CERAMIC TILE IN KIT & BATHS, ALL LIGHTS, HARDIPLANK SIDING, ROOF, HVAC, TANKLESS INSTANT WATER HEATER, MARBLE FOYER, SS APPLIANCES, LED COLOR CHANGING ACCENT LITE IN KIT, GRANITE COUNTERS IN KIT & BATHS & SO MUCH ...
- 720 Vaughn School Rd, Griffin, GA 30223
- Perfect 3 acre lot to build your dream home! This piece of property is wooded with some great hardwoods. Located across the street from Heads Creek Reservoir. At this price it won't last long.